Bioderma dupe?

Now for those of us who are unfortunate in the fact that we can't pop over to France to pick up a crate load of bioderma, I think I may have a solution.

Everyone say hello to the Loreal Skin Perfection Miceller Solution and is very kind on the bank balance let me tell you, I payed less than four pounds for this product which comes in a 200ml bottle. I think I may have fell in love with this product from the moment it touched my skin and istantly removed my makeup. It's fragrance free so I just feels like your using water on your face, so refreshing. As for the removal of eye makup I am yet to try removing full on eye makup but it does remove mascara really well if you leave it to soak on the eye for a few seconds. I really can't praise this product enough and its so much easier to get hold of than Bioderma. As well as removing makeup it claims to tone your skin which I do think it does but I still use my regular toner afterwards just to ensure I really to get all the gunk out my skin. After using the miceller solution it leaves your face feeling really fresh and not like you have a lot of product on your skin.

So if you couldn't tell already, I really do love this product and would reccomend it to anyone who likes to use a micellar type of makeup removal as it really does the job and is super cheap?

lots of love
Jess.xx

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Jayme Silvestri
    That sweater looks so be so comfy! Your photos are so cute … such a good location for a shoot!

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top