New song alert!



I think you will all agree that it has been a long time since I posted on here about what songs I am loving so I thought why not do a quick post on what songs I am listening to on repeat at the minute.


London Grammar- Wasting my young years

If you are a fan of The XX then this band is probably one you will like also. Their music just instantly makes you feel relaxed and calm, which is something I really enjoy after a long day at University. With their new album, 'If You Wait', that just came a couple of weeks ago, I really think that they are going to do pretty well, mark my words. 




30 Seconds To Mars- Do or die

This is another classic by the band, I wasn't too keen on their previous single as it felt too 'pop' for my liking which did make me go off them for a little while (well when I say a while, I mean like two weeks) but once this song came out, my love for the band was most definitely re-kindled.


HAIM- Don't save me 

This is a pretty obvious one but I had to put it in this post because it's such a catchy song. I love HAIM they just seem like the coolest sisters ever and I wish I was one of them, sad I know. This is a really good song to sing super loud, yes I have done it multiple times. If you haven't heard this band before I would recommend them to anyone as their songs are just so catchy, oh and you find your self doing a sneeky foot tap whenever you hear one of their songs, not to be ashamed of. 

So those were a few songs that have been going round in my head for the past few weeks, make sire to tell me in the comments below what songs you are all loving at the moment, I would love to know :)

lots of love 
Jess.xx



CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. You already have the coolest sisters. People are well jell. I enjoy no no, no no no no, no no no no, there's no lim it.

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top