sea salt spray: Show and tell

This is the first ever review I have ever done in my life so I do apologize if it's not as good as anyone else's reviews that they do, so here it goes...

Urban Fudge sea salt spray


Im not too sure on the price of this product but I know it was on offer from around six pounds down to around three and I though I would give it a try. This is a spray that you can get from highstreet stores such as Superdrug and Boots and I have been wanting to try a Sea salt spray for some time now. 

What does it claim to do?

Well Sea salt spray is supposed to give you that look as though you have just stepped our of the sea kind of look, giving your hair added waves and texture. For this particular brand it says ' Get that beach lovin' feeling with Urban Sea Salt tropic mist' on the back of the bottle so I sure had high hopes that this product would transform my hair to give me this look.

Packaging?

I am quite a big fan of the packaging of this product the bright orange meant that I could easily place the product in the shop, I have to say it also made me feel quite cool when I was buying it as it just looked so different to all the other products on the shelves.

Smell?

The smell of the spray is exactly how I imagined it too smell like, which is probably a good thing right? its  really strong coconut smell which just istantly makes you feel as though your on the beach ( preferably somewhere in the maldives). I found that the scent was that strong that I didn't really need to put any perfume  on as the coconut would just blend into it, not good.

Does it work?

So far I have been very positive about the product but its main and most important downfall is that it didn't really work, for my hair anyway. I have only tried to use the spray once so I may have to use it again to see if  I was using it wrong but its definitely one that I would not buy again. It just seemed to sit in my hair and clog it up not giving it any look that would make me want to go out in public, it also seemed to take a long time to dry which is not good either. I would also recommend that the actual sprayer part of the bottle would make the liquid spread more than it just going in a straight line if that makes any sense as I was finding I had to use more that what was needed.

Overall I wouldn't really recommend this particular spray, I may look into other sprays in the future to see how they compare or whether its just my hair as it has been said to be very thick. 

lots of love 
Jessabella.x

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top