Skin care show and tell



Soap & Glory 
Scrub your nose in it.
I've recently been finding that the state of my skin is really getting me down so I wanted to do something about it but not to spend a fortune doing it. I had been hearing a LOT of amazing things about the Soap&Glory products, so off I went to Boots to see what I could find. 

I arrived at the Soap&Glory section and literally felt like I was in beauty product heaven.I had to keep reminding myself why I was there and what I needed to buy as I picked up almost every product. I then came across this product, Scrub Your Nose In It. I mean even the name makes you want to purchase it straight away right? 



So after a little umm-ing and ahhh-ing over the scrub for a few minutes I decided I wanted this product to come and live a happy life with me, I couldn't wait to try it out.
The Scrub claimed to ' refine large pores and blemishes' which was exactly what my skin needed . Once I got home I decided to look at some reviews of the product before I tried it out and oh my goodness did everyone absolutely love the product, at this point I couldn't contain myself, I had to try it out for myself immediately.



















To top it all off the scrub could be used as a simple face wash or if you wanted you could leave it on for longer to create a clay mask, oh yes. I opted for the clay mask as I wanted to get the full effect of the scrub, plus it only had to be left on the skin for around three minutes. As I begin to apply the scrub evenly over my face, a strong minty smell just hits me and I begin to wonder for a split second whether I have picked up the tooth paste instead, but no I didn't. I would say that the smell is the only downfall of the product, unless you are a big fan of strong minty smells then this is perfect for you. The scrub contained tiny particles like any other scrub, but you can really feel that they are doing something. Once I have the face mask on you immediately begin to feel the scrub working and your face feels much tighter. After the time was up I simply washed the scrub off with warm water an patted my skin dry with a towel. My skin was then left to feel much brighter and free of any clogging. I then moisturized my face thoroughly leaving my skin to feel lovely and soft. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who feels that there skin feel clogged up or has blemishes. 

Let me know if you strongly recommend any other skin care products. Do you also use Soap&Glory products, if so which ones?

lots of love
Jess.xx

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. I need to get into a face routine since my skin isn't as clear as it could be, this could be down to the food i've been eating though too. I love soap and glory products and i really want to try this, it sounds amazing and just want i need, great review!xx

    www.electra-violet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thank you, yes I definitely would recommend it, I love Soap and Glory products too! be sure to let me know how it works if you do purchase it, I would love to know x

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top