New song alert!

There are quite a few songs at the moment which are pleasuring my ears so I thought I would stick them all into one post, yay.
Im sure many a person has heard this son as it is currently on two adverts but I am an absolute sucker for folk inspired music. This is an American folk band called the lumineers and this song Ho hey is just so beautiful and makes me happy and want to sing along.


This next song is by a band called We are the ocean and they are amaaazing! this song is just so powerful and one that needs to be played extremely loud, oh and by the way this song is called young hearts, have a listen.



ok, I only heard this song for the first time yesterday would you believe and I could not love a song any more at the minute, its just so good. The song is called sex (naughty) and I just find the music just makes me want to play an instrument and join in, so good!

I am sorry if I bored anyone with my long song alert but there are just too many good songs at the minute!

lots of love
Jessabella.x

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top