Song alert!

Every so often on this blog I like to grace you all with a song that I have really been enjoying and today is no different.


Now this song by Mcfly is by no means a new song, however Tom Fletcher, the lead singer of Mcfly out out an acoustic version of She Falls asleep on his youtube channel which you can find here. Now it's not the most summery and upbeat of songs but its one where you cant help but listen to the lyrics and take it all in and the piano solos are just so cute in this song and make me feel instantly relaxed. Now if you haven't I strongly suggest you head over to his channel because he often uploads some really cool videos, my personal favourite is the video of his wedding speach which I think nobody on earth would ever be able to top, plus I have watched it twice now and have ended up with tears down my face.

lots of love
Jess.xx

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top