Shopping expedition: today I wore






Today I ventured into town with my younger sister to do a spot of shopping (future post to come on what I bought). I thought I would just show you all what I wore. :)
Ok, so as I am writing this I have realized that most of what I am wearing is from primark, woopsies. 
Grey speckled mullet top £6 Primark.
Blue jeans £15 Matalan 
Triangle statement Necklace £3 Primark.

Now I really am spoiling you, once my sister found out that I was doing a post on what I was wearing she then wanted to be featured in my blog so now you are getting buy one get one free on the what I wore post, luck you! 


Alrighty everyone, so this is my younger sister Becky (or as I like to call her, Boo, please don't I ask me why, I don't even know myself).
Dip dye long sleeved top £12 Matalan
Black skater skirt £11 New Look
Horse skinny belt £2.50 Primark
Black jacket from Tesco (Its my mums so I'm not really sure on the price but I'm guessing under £20)

Hope you all had a good wednesday, you've made it half way through the week now, you can do this! 
(did I really just write that?)

Lots of love
Jess.xx


CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Great post, love your necklace! Really like your sister's jacket! x

    www.electra-violet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top