Life as a uni student



Hey everyone, I did mention in my previous post that I would be starting University, well after a week of living in halls I can call my self a proper student. I must admit I was so scared and nervous of moving out and to another city but thinking about it I don't think I would of had it any other way, so far it's the best and biggest achievement of my life so far. Anyway enough of the cheesy stuff I just wanted this post to let you all know I am still here, I will try and put up more posts given that I have the time to do it. Nobody may even read this post but it feels good to get things written down as they say. I hope everyone is doing well :)

Have you recently started uni? Hows it going for you?

lots of love
Jess.xx

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top