The shower routine



So we're not on the level just yet where I let you into my shower but instead I thought I would show you the products that I am currently using. When it comes to going in the shower their aren't any products that are a staple, instead I swap and change my products, you could say I get around a bit in the shampoo and conditioner department , did that sound dodgy? 

First up is Soap & Glory's 'Sugar Crush' body scrub. I rub this in circular motions all over my body and then rinse with warm water. From the name 'Sugar Crush' you can probably imagine that it smells extremely sweet and I can tell you that if you don't like sweet smells then this product may not be to your taste, for this reason it's not a product that I would re purchase. However if you enjoy the sweet smells of brown sugar, lime and almond oil then this product will be right down your street.

Next we move on to Soap & Glory's 'Sugar Crush' body wash. Again I will warn you that this product too has the strong, sweet smell. In terms of the product itself I really like it, it has a really creamy texture so can double up really as a shaving cream for those lovely smooth legs. The veggie oil also really helps to make your skin super soft.

Now to tackle the hair, for this I am currently using Avon's 'Advanced Techniques' Moroccan Argon oil shampoo and conditioner. I really like this shampoo and condition as the argon oil leaves your hair feeling soft and replenished, oh and it smells real goood too, always a bonus. 

Aussie's 'Three minute miracle' deep conditioner is a product I have began using after recently ombre-ing  my hair. I use this around once a week to really help add moisture to my hair and stop it becoming dry. 

After getting out of the shower I lather my skin in Soap & Glory's 'Butter Yourself' body cream. I really like this body cream and it reminds me a lot of The Body Shop's strawberry body butter.

Once my hair is almost dry I  use a couple of pumps of Avon's 'Moroccan argon oil' through the ends of my hair. This just helps to add shine and shine to my hair, making it look healthy.

The final product I use once my hair is completely dry is Loreal's Elvive ' Conditioning shine spray'.  I spay this over my hair to give it a little boost which leaves it feeling really clean and fresh. 

Now please excuse me while I go and shower. 
lots of love
Jess.xx
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/5795837/?claim=7duhuv7d24t">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top