Cold fingers

Sweet as sugar by Rimmel.

Every blogger and their aunty have gone crazy over peppermint nail varnish so I thought I would see if the colour is really worth the hype, and let me tell you they were not wrong.
I had a feeling that the colour would not really suit my skin colour so I was not prepared to spend a large amount of money. In the drugstore I came across this one by Rimmel and thought I would give it a whirl.
In terms of colour I really like this polish it makes a great colour for the summer time but as for the formula it took three coats to create a good pigmentaction and I would even say one more coat wouldn't do any harm.
At the minute I am loving matching this nail polish with gold rings as the two colours really complement each other. The ones I am wearing in the photo are twi different sets, the two wishbone knuckle rings were £2 from River Island and then the gold bands came as a set of around six and were £3 from H&M.
I am now going to be on the prowl for more peppermint nail polishes, the highstreet better watch out

Lots of love
Jess.xx

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top