Easy Summer hairstyles #1

So for the next five days I thought it would be a nice idea to do a mini series of hair posts. Now I haven't really talked too much about hair on here so maybe it's about time. If you are like me and often get hairstyle idea block of how to style your hair (and end up styling it the same way you have been doing for the past six months) then maybe this series will help to inspire you to push your hairstyle boundaries if you will . For the next five days I am going to show you a easy summer hairstyle that you too can create, and if this blog series works out then maybe I could do a series for each season? I have dragged my sister, kicking and screaming, into helping me out in this post as she has the most perfect head of hair so she will be doing the modeling for me, thanks sis, hope you enjoy :)

Messy beach hair...

















This is a super easy hairstyle that only requires on product, it looks really nice in the summer and not too try hard. All you need to do is spray some salt spray into the ends of your hair and scrunch to give your hair that just got out the ocean look. If you want you could then add in a hairband to add more texture and a cool vibe to the look.

let me know if you have tried this look, how did you style it?
Make sure you come back tomorrow for the second of this blog series :)

lots of love
Jess.xx

follow me on Bloglovin

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top