Easy summer hairstyles #2

Hope you all enjoyed yesterdays post, I wanted to start off super simple and gradually build up to other hairstyles which require a little more skill but are still really easy, so even I can do them.

The messy pony...

















This is another really easy style to achieve which works best with unclean hair, sounds wrong, but its true. To create this look it works best if you put your head and gather your hair into a hair band and then pull pieces out to make it look more casual and lived in. Feel free to then add any accessories like my sister has done to add a bit more interest. 

Make sure you come back tomorrow for another hairstyle, I am doing them all week :)
Not sure what this is all about? Check out yesterdays post.

lots of love
Jess.xx

follow me on Bloglovin

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top