Easy Summer hairstyles #4

In todays post I have combined two hairstyles, hope you enjoy :)




The twisted pony...

I think this hairstyle looks way more complicated than it is but I can't tell you how easy it is to achieve it. All you need to do is tie you hair in a fairly loose pony tail, you then want to make a split in your hair above the hair band and thread through the hair below the hair band, are you with me? After this you simply need to tighten the hair band and the look is complete!

The twisted pony with fishtail...

If you wanted to advance the look why not add in a fishtail plait the the rest of your hair. Split the pony into two sections, take a small piece of hair from one section and pass to the other and the same with the other section. Continue this to the end of your hair and secure with a hair band.

Please do make sure you check out my other hair posts from this week, tomorrow marks the end of the easy summer hairstyle's series.

lots of love
Jess.xx

follow me on Bloglovin

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top