Easy Summer hairstyles #3

Hi everyone so I hope your enjoying this mini blog series so far, its different to the normal thing I do and I am really enjoying it so let me know if you are too.


The fishtail plait...

















Today we step it up a notch, this hairstyle is really easy once you get the hang of it. What you want to do is to bring all your hair to one side and split it into two even sections. Then you need to take piece from one section and pass it over to the other and then repeat on the other side, you want to do this right down to the bottom of your hair and secure with a hair band. To make it look less formal you can ruff the plait up a bit by gently pulling out sections to make it look loose and less put together. Then why not add a hair garland for a cool summery look, great for a festival.


Make sure you check out my two previous post for other easy summer hairstyles and stay tuned for two more :)

lots of love 
Jess.xx

follow me on Bloglovin

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top