#OOTD (Drinks with the girls)





Navy Blue Boyfriend Coat- //Primark
Grey Tight Knitted Jumper- //Pirmark
Black Skater Skirt- //New Look
Red Wooly Socks- //Primark
Black Cut out Shoes- //Primark
Statement Necklace- //Wallis
Small Brown Satchel- //New Look

Hey everyone, yes it has been a while since I have been on this very blog *slaps wrist*, I got back off my holiday in Greece, which was amazing (will do blog post if interested), and I arrived home just not being bothered to do anything, so I didn't, but now I'm back and ready to blog after having a few words with myself. Now in the near future there may be a few changes around here as I start University this coming Sunday and I can't promise any consistancy in my blogging, not that I am ever consistant, so I had a little brain storm to think how could blog regulary and that very way is to take pictures of my daily (ish) outfits and post them up on here seeing as after all this blog is suposedly one of a fashion kind. I will try to do more in depth posts at times as it's something I enjoy and hope you do to but I can't promise anything as my main focus will be my degree.

Apart from that I hope you are all doing well, Summer has clearly gone now so we can all bring out the wooly jumpers ( not a euphemism) and drink even more tea.

Lots of love
Jess.xx








CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top