The holiday playlist

When it comes to creating your holiday playlist is it just me or do you forget every single song in history and end up putting a load of eighties pop in your ipod that you don't really care much for? Well thats definitely something that I do, so I thought why not put pen to paper, or in this case fingers to keyboard (doesn't have the same ring to it, does it?) and let you in on a few songs which I have added to my holiday playlist. Now I know that your music taste may be completely different to yours and if it is well there's not much I can really do about that, but maybe this will give you a little inspiration and get your brain into gear so you can put songs on your ipod that you do actually enjoy. Enough rambling, lets get on with it ay?

The chilled out beside the pool songs...



Jessie Ware- Wildest Moments



Matt Corby- Brother



Bastille- Overjoyed

Road trip songs...




Vampire Weekend- Diane Young





We Are The Ocean- Young Heart




The 1975- The City


The getting ready to go out songs...




Emeli Sande- Heaven



30 Seconds To Mars- Kings And Queens



Bastille- The Weight Of Living part 2


So those were a Few of my holiday picks, if they were any help to you then do let me know as I do enjoy writing these types of posts. Oh and if you have any music recommendations I love hearing new stuff so leave a comment below on what I should listen to. 

Lots of love
Jess.xx

Follow me on Bloglovin



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top