Urban Outfitters wishlist

I saw that my Asos wishlist (which you can read here) post was quite popular with you all and so today I thought I would show you my favourite picks from Urban outfitters, hope you enjoy :)

                                                   House of Hackney smock dress- £285

Now this snazzy number caught my eye straight away and then I pretended not to like it when I saw the price tag, but hey a girl can dream. I thought this was a really versatile dress as it would look great on a summer evening with bare legs and sandals or could be worn right through winter teamed with thick black tights and some serious biker boots.

BDG mom jeans- £55

I then came across these mom jeans which people seem to be going crazy for at the minute. I do like mom jeans but the ones that you can buy from Topshop always seem to be more skinny jean ones so when I saw these I definitely may have swooned just slightly. For people like me who is a jean person sometimes its nice to wear a more baggy fit for those days where you want your legs to have a bit of room. 


Penny loafers- £48

I think these loafers where my favourite thing I spotted on the website as shoes are something I just can't seem to buy enough of. I really like the idea of teaming these shoes with a really girly dress or a cool oversized coat in the winter. I may be going a little of topic here, ok maybe a lot, but is anyone else really looking forward to being able to wear a coat and big snugly jumpers, i'm kid of getting bored of this heat now.



Ok back on topic, I came across this bag and isn't it a beauty? I do already own a bag from the Cambridge satchel company which is just of the navy variety but this one caught my eye because of the snake skin/crocodile skin effect on it and would add a bit of texture to any outfit.

And finally I had a look at some of the homeware and gift stuff and found this frame which you can put your jewelry on and I just thought that it would be a really nice way  to display all your jewelry instead of a simple jewelry box.

So those were a few of the things that I have been loving on their website recently and wish that I could have endless amounts of money to purchase them all. I would love to know what's on all of your current wish lists although it does make my wish list a tad longer. 

Please don't forget you can follow me on bloglovin where you will be able to keep up to date with all my blog posts, it would be lovely to see you there. 

lots of love
Jess.xx

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top